This course is designed to provide you with experience in conducting research through work experience within an industry environment. Your internship will be designed cooperatively between you, your academic project supervisor, and the workplace supervisor.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and Completed 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.