In this capstone course you will undertake a research and/or industry-based project in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team that showcases your knowledge and command of your discipline. This self-directed project (which must be approved by the course coordinator) will enable you to develop skills of creative project development, research, management, coordination and negotiation. You will demonstrate your disciplinary skills, expertise and creative practice in a collaborative project that represents the culmination of your learning in your program or major.
- Completed 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.