This course provides you with the opportunity to gain practical experience as a Social Media Manager for a real client. Working in a simulated Social Media Agency environment with your peers, you will learn how to liaise with your client to develop, implement and evaluate a social media strategy and navigate the ethical and professional considerations relating to this process.
- 192 units and instructor consent required. Please contact the course coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.