This course provides you with the opportunity to gain practical experience as a Social Media Manager for a real client. Working in a simulated Social Media Agency environment with your peers, you will learn how to liaise with your client to develop, implement and evaluate a social media strategy and navigate the ethical and professional considerations relating to this process.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and 192 units.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.