This course empowers you to exercise creative and critical thinking in the production of creative content for industry-focused publications. The workshop environment is structured as a publishing house where each student is responsible for an assigned role. You will be assessed according to the quality of your contribution to the collectively produced publications within your assigned role, the culmination of skills and knowledge acquired within the Bachelor of Creative Writing Program.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.