This course empowers you to exercise creative and critical thinking in the production of creative content for industry-focused publications. The workshop environment is structured as a publishing house where you are responsible for writing and editing manuscripts, learning and applying fundamental principles and practices involved in the publishing industry.
- Completion of 192 units of study
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E:AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.