The purpose of this course is for you to engage in and deepen your understanding of the Creative Writing & Publishing industries. You develop will consider employment and career building opportunities, these may include consideration of the work of authors, editors, publishers, agents, designers, publicists and others aspects of creative writing and publishing through an industrial internship. You will gain valuable insight into and experience in applying expertise and knowledge related to professional practice and have opportunities to discuss and reflect on your learning and experiences.
- Instructor Consent and enrolled in AR305 or AR348
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.