Not offered until Semester 2, 2025 This course has 4 aims: to review the knowledge and skills taught in all the pre-requisite courses; to consolidate the basic person-centred microskills; to apply these basic person-centred microskills to various populations and counselling frameworks; and to encourage integrative thinking in their emerging counselling identity and practice. Success in this course ensures the student is ready for success in their placement courses in the following year.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A:Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.