This course provides the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a counselling/human services context, allowing you to integrate your developing counselling values, theories, knowledge and skills into practice in a safe, supported and supervised work-based setting. The placement offers the opportunity to apply reflective and theoretical learning with a ‘learner-centred’ educational emphasis. This course focuses on understanding the operation of the agency and requires you to complete a placement of 250 hours.
- COU180 and COU265 and COU101 and COU176 and COU200 and enrolled in Program AR302, AR303 or AR375 and Course Coordinator consent
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.