You will learn the complexities of working with family groups, exploring family processes and structures, and examine potential issues arising in families. You will discover the applicability of a variety of family counselling models through the various stages of the counselling process. Special populations such as children and adolescents and working with couples will be addressed.
- (COU180 or SCS180 or SCS280) and (COU265 or SCS265) and COU200
- SCS281 and COU281
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.