This course will build on the work you completed in your Research Methods course. Using the proposal you developed, you are required to develop a research project in a core area of counselling under the supervision of academic staff in counselling. The research question under investigation may have either theoretical or practical application of counselling significance. In this semester, you will refine your research project with your Supervisor, complete your application for ethical approval, and commence the project.
- CMN574, SCS725 or other approved Research Methods course and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3-1: Behavioural Science, Social Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.