This course exposes students to the role of criminal profiling and investigative analysis within the Criminal Justice System. Attention is given to multidisciplinary approaches and processes involved in criminal profiling and intelligence-led investigation, including crime scene analysis and victimology, to infer motive and characteristics of the perpetrator. Crime examples are used to illustrate the application of these processes from investigation through to corrections.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.