This course provides a significant opportunity for you to integrate your classroom-based learning within a criminal-justice related professional practice setting. It enables you to apply your graduate-level knowledge, theories and skills in a supported and supervised environment to further develop your practical experience. You will become acquainted with the roles and responsibilities of working within a complex criminal justice-related environment. You will engage in critical reflection on your own practice and learning.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required. Enrolled in AR325, AR364, or AR396 with a minimum cumulative GPA of 5 and successful completion of 192 coursework units, including successful completion of CRM206 Professional Development.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.