In this online course you will be introduced to the cyber environment in which the digital examiner operates. This course develops your professional knowledge, qualities of thinking and digital collaboration skills. You will learn about the NIST Cybersecurity Framework: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover and how cyber criminals target individuals and businesses, unlawfully seizing data and identities. You will also identify the dark markets where stolen data, identities and Intellectual Property is traded and how international law enforcement agencies operate to locate and prosecute cyber criminals.
- Completed 96 units and enrolled in AR325, AR396, AR363, AB316 or AR364
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.