In this course, you are required to develop and implement an independent scholarly investigation into a core area of Criminology and Justice. The research question/s under investigation should be innovative, and should have either significant theoretical or applied implications. Under the supervision of an academic supervisor, you will conceptualise your project, develop a research proposal, and undertake initial project tasks necessary to conduct research.
- Enrolled in Program AR409
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.