Showing how spaces, objects, packages, signage and almost everything else designers create look when translated into the real world is a major requirement in putting together client presentations. Such presentations provide the opportunity for designers to show clients and colleagues what the project they are commissioning looks like and thereby give them the opportunity to give valuable feedback prior to the project going into production. This course will give students the skills and knowledge to bring their designs into the virtual world for application in a number of presentation scenarios.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.