You are introduced to visual identity and design through a series of projects which combine software learning, critical thinking, research and creativity. Practical outcomes are underpinned by developing an awareness of the broader visual, cultural and commercial contexts in which design is applied. The course emphasis is on developing a process for generating and producing design solutions in a range of media and professional contexts.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.