This course will introduce you to concepts and practice of interaction design and user experience across a variety of digital and physical forms. The emphasis will be on using effective design processes to achieve creative and effective outcomes in the form of well-resolved prototypes. The course will include physical computing (using interactive microelectronic platforms), elements of designing for the web, interactivity in the physical world, and the connections between them.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.