This course introduces you to the historical development and contemporary possibilities of animation. You will learn practical methods, principles and processes to produce original projects and create believable motion for diverse purposes. The course introduces 2D animation and the transferability of 2D concepts to 3D environments and interactive experiences.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.