This course introduces you to the historical development of animation methods, principles and formulas that are fundamental to creating believable motion in any medium. The course focusses on the 2D medium and the transferability of traditional 2D concepts to the 3D Computer Graphics medium. You will gain foundational skills and knowledge that are important for your future studies in character animation and visual effects.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.