In this course, you will study the anatomy of real animals and people to invent plausible creatures and characters. You will then learn contemporary workflows to digitally sculpt those creatures and characters and prepare them for use in animation, games and visual effects production.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.