To design and work effectively with Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality/Mixed Reality (AR/VR/MR) interfaces, you will need to understand fundamental principles of the medium and practice applying them to designs. Beginning with a historical overview of augmented reality, you will learn about display technologies, tracking methods, spatial audio, interaction types and design paradigms. You will create your first augmented reality experience on day one and will use the latest technologies to design and develop a series of original experiences throughout the course.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.