This course will help transition you from design student to design professional. You will create and exhibit a major capstone project for the annual UniSC Design Exhibition. This project and supporting design portfolio will showcase your creative work, strengths and skills. As a designer, it is important to possess strong communication and business skills to navigate the complexities of the contemporary art and design industry. This course places emphasis on developing an awareness of professional design industry, networks and practices, as well as entrepreneurial and personal development strategies.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and Completed 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B:Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.