This course allows you to design and test a substantial project or field-based work. You will use your knowledge and skills learnt in the program and apply these in a field of interest to you. The course provides you with the opportunity to work more closely with a staff member who has the expertise to supervise your chosen topic and you may be able to work overseas in a developing country context in conjunction with a professional research team, agency or community group.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required, SCS725 and enrolled in Program AR700
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 4, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7, Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.