In developing solutions to sustainability problems, governments are most successful when engaging with their communities. This course focuses on the concepts and principles of sustainability and the role of government in implementing policies and programs to solve sustainability problems. You learn how to identify and defend various methods, tools, and techniques to inform development of strategies to engage communities. You also learn skills that are useful in government and industry, such as developing proposals and work plans, and presenting these to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.