Not offered until Semester 1 2022. The simulation of human intelligence tasks by machines or artificial intelligence (AI) has increasingly become more integrated into organisations and society. Equipping and empowering small and medium organisations to understand how to integrate and work with AI and emerging technology is an important skill. In this course, you will learn the background of AI and implications for organisations and society and how AI can lead to improved sustainability. The course will focus on how AI impacts various business functions. The terminology of AI, frameworks for discussing different categories of AI, ethical AI and how AI integrates with other technologies such as robotics, big data and cybersecurity will be investigated.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.