In this course you will develop the knowledge and skills to prepare and present a Theatrical Production. You will develop knowledge of Theatre Industry Standards and Practices and skills in ensemble work, adhering to a production schedule, creative problem solving and maintaining a professional workbook. You can choose to focus on acting and develop knowledge of role preparation, skills in acting/performance and skills in working with a professional director or you can choose to focus on Production and develop knowledge and skills within one production area.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.