This course builds upon previous studies undertaken in performance and directing by providing you with artistic opportunities to develop a fully-realised original performance. You will utilise the knowledge and skills that you’ve acquired over the course of your studies including acting, writing, dramaturgy and collaboration and apply these in the creation of a group devised creative product. You will participate in a performance development process to produce an original devised work for the theatre.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.