Focusing on devising and collaborative processes, this course builds upon previous studies and provides artistic opportunities to develop a fully-realised original performance. In this capstone course you will utilise the knowledge and skills that you've acquired over the course of your theatre studies including acting, writing, directing, designing, dramaturgy and collaboration. You will participate in a devising process led by a director to produce an original devised work for the theatre in a public facing performance.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.