This course is designed to facilitate your successful transition into secondary teaching through a 5 day Supervised Professional Experience (SPE) placement. This safe early immersion into teaching allows you to develop initial understandings of learning theories in secondary contexts including ethical and professional requirements. This course prepares you with important literacy and numeracy skills awareness, experience of simulated professional conversations, lesson observation skills and professional reflection that will be applied within the 5 day SPE and throughout your secondary program.
- Enrolled in Program AE304, ED315 or SE303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.