This course introduces you to the Technologies discipline area and the integration of technology across the curriculum. You will learn from traditional, contemporary and emerging technologies. You will make connections between creativity, enterprise and technologies and develop learning contexts that are cross-curricular and related to real world needs and experiences. Connections will be made to frameworks that encourage higher-order thinking. You will design hands-on tasks which follow the design process, which are rich in contemporary and effective classroom practices.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED304, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.