In this course you will explore and develop an understanding of learning and teaching science in the early years of schooling (F-6). You will investigate contemporary curriculum, pedagogies, ways of thinking and working scientifically and develop inquiry-based perspectives which engage children in explorations of the biological environment, science and technology in their daily lives. You will use diverse pedagogies for developing learning experiences, assessment strategies and scientific literacy that will lead to effective and current science teaching practices for young children.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED304, ED303, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.