In this course you will investigate the five distinct yet related subjects of the Australian Curriculum: Arts (Music, Drama, Dance, Visual Arts and Media) and the contribution of arts education to learning and teaching in the early years of primary school. You will consider the design and implementation of engaging learning experiences for young learners in the Arts and the role of the Arts to engage and support diverse learners. You will investigate and apply authentic learning and teaching in this discipline and identify and collate resources to assist you in your future teaching.
- Enrolled in Program ED304, ED303, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.