In this course you will develop knowledge of current legislation and policy initiatives related to inclusion in early years contexts. You will examine research and curriculum documents including EYLF, QKLG and ACARA, relating to diversity and inclusive practices to design and adapt learning environments and resources to meet the needs of children. You will gain an understanding of information literacy to develop new knowledge through scholarly conversations and participation in likeminded communities that focus on inclusive practices that are responsive to the diverse needs of children.
- Enrolled in Program ED304, AE302, ED301, ED303, ED601, ED602, AB101, UU301, UU302 and XU301
- EDU343 or EDU643
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.