This course engages you with principles of curriculum, pedagogy and assessment. You will use relevant Queensland and Australian Curriculum documents, for primary school aged and early years' learners to develop strategies for evaluating and designing curriculum, teaching and learning, and assessment. There is a focus on forms of assessment and determining and reporting students' achievement of learning. You will critique the theoretical basis of assessment design and you will explore assessment design of, for and as, learning, which is engaging, challenging, authentic and credible.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, AE304, ED303, ED304, ED315, SE303, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- EDU221 or EDU211 or EDU418
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5, Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.