You will develop a thorough understanding of the content and scope of the Australian History and Geography curricula for primary schools. You will develop an understanding of historical perspectives, especially those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and how diverse Australians have contributed to nation building. You will conceptualise, plan, and design learning and teaching for students in these curricula areas. You will consider how the wider community can assist with your work as a history and geography teacher as well as your own professional growth.
- Enrolled in Program ED303, ED304 or ED306
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.