This is a discipline-specific curriculum course in Health and Physical Education with a focus on developing skills in planning movement experiences and methodologies of teaching fundamental motor skills and their transfer to sports specific contexts in the primary school. You will learn to facilitate environments that are safe, inclusive and encourage parental, school and wider community engagement to support the Primary school-aged learner.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED304, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.