This course will develop your knowledge of the Queensland Curriculum, the Senior Syllabus and pedagogy for your chosen Arts subject. The aim is to be able to engage and inspire students in their learning in this Arts subject, through your study of Arts Education theory and practices. You apply your developing knowledge of curriculum and appreciation of Arts pedagogy for Years 11 and 12 in order to design, create and deliver effective Arts programs. You reflect on and evaluate your own teaching of the Arts and observe and review your peers' teaching.
- Enrolled in Program AE304 and a Screen Media or Drama or Theatre and Performance Major, or a Music Studies, Screen Media Studies or Theatre and Performance Studies Extended Minor
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.