In this course you will examine concepts of leadership and advocacy in early childhood. You will examine your professional identity and the attributes of leaders who advocate for the rights of children, families and quality learning in early childhood. You will explore leadership approaches, professional ethics and respectful community partnerships. You will design an action research plan for an early years setting to understand how leadership capabilities can be developed through shared decision making and initiatives that facilitate positive outcomes in times of change.
- Enrolled in Program AE302 or ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1:Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.