This course builds capacity to design and recognise effective pedagogy within Science for Years 7 -10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for Science, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, implement and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You will develop knowledge for integrating general capabilities and cross-curriculum priorities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives into learning activities, and reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Biological Sciences or a Chemical Sciences Extended Minor) or (SE303 and a Biological, Chemical or Psychological Sciences Major or Extended Minor) or (ED315 and a Marine Science Minor)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.