This course explores curriculum, pedagogy, assessment and reporting for Queensland Senior Secondary Science Syllabi, Years 11 and 12. You will learn about current trends and best practice in science education. You will apply your knowledge of your science discipline and pedagogical strategy to design and evaluate quality learning and assessment activities for Queensland senior science.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 or SE303 and a Biological or Chemical Sciences Major or Minor) or (ED315 and a Marine Science Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.