The course builds your capacity to design inquiry-based pedagogy and assessment for Years 7 -10 Geography. You will organise, plan, and explain engaging lessons based on the Australian Curriculum and justify teaching, learning, assessment, feedback and reporting strategies. In addition, you will identify and explain ways to integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives into learning activities and reflect on your developing teaching practice and teacher identity.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Geography Major or Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (SE303 and a Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (ED315 and a Geographical Studies Minor)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.