In this course, you will develop knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Geography curriculum. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners based on your reflections of current trends in geography education. You will explore and analyse a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within Geography.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304, SE303 or ED315 and a Geography Major, Minor or Extended Minor) or (AB101, UU301, UU302 or UX301)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.