In this course, you will develop knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Geography curriculum. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners based on your reflections of current trends in geography education. You will explore and analyse a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within Geography.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Geography Major or Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (SE303 and a Geographical Sciences Extended Minor) or (ED315 and a Geographical Studies Minor)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.