This course builds capacity to navigate, interpret and implement the Australian Curriculum for Health and Physical Education for junior secondary students (Years 7 - 10). The course will enhance your knowledge and skills in utilising evidence-based pedagogy and curriculum models to inform the design of safe, inclusive and effective sequences of learning which include assessment. You will build skills in planning and teaching both health and physical education lessons in and reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program ED315
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.