This course is only for students with two teaching areas in the Arts. Learning experiences in this course will extend knowledge and understanding of content in EDU337 Teaching Junior Secondary Arts 1 and enrich your repertoire of pedagogical approaches for this second Arts teaching area and for integration of the Arts. Your creativity and initiative are continuously applied to new learning opportunities, whilst collegial collaboration and feedback will contribute to your capacity to evaluate and apply best practice in teaching of the Junior Secondary Arts.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and 1 Major and 1 Minor from Theatre & Performance or Screen Media or Music) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.