This course is only for students with two teaching areas in the Arts. Learning experiences in this course will extend knowledge and understanding of content in EDU337 Teaching Junior Secondary Arts 1 and enrich your repertoire of pedagogical approaches for this second Arts teaching area and for integration of the Arts. You will undertake observations in school classrooms, evaluating how the curriculum is enacted and shaped by the school context. You will design learning experiences and assessment tasks that align with the Australian Curriculum.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and two of the following- a Screen Media or Theatre and Performance Major, and a Music Studies, Screen Media Studies or Theatre and Performance Studies Extended Minor)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.