This course builds capacity to design and recognise effective pedagogy within the learning area of Languages for students in Years 7 -10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for Languages, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, implement and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You will develop knowledge of how to integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives into learning activities and reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Japanese Studies Major or Extended Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.