This course will challenge you to engage positively with mathematics as you explore the content and proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. You will develop an understanding of the use of pedagogy and assessment for learning and teaching mathematics in primary school classrooms. This course develops your personal identity as a primary school mathematics teacher.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED303, ED304, ED306, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.