In this course you will explore a range of ways in which people learn. Specifically, you examine your own learning, the learning of your school-based colleagues and the students they teach. You will focus on the diversity of learners' language and socio-cultural realities as well as your diverse abilities and interests. Importantly, you consider the theories that inform what is known about children and young people's learning and the forms of knowledge valued by such theories. There is a strong focus in this course on understanding learning within the contexts of rapidly changing environments and through focusing on your experiences as a pre-service teacher.
- Enrolled in Program AE304, SE303 or ED315
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.