In this course you will develop specialised knowledge about supporting learners who have a range of abilities (physical, sensory, cognitive, language and/or social) through the conceptualisation of the differentiated curriculum. You will investigate and interpret policies, legislation and research that influence classroom practices for particular individual learning needs. You will develop a deep understanding of pedagogies of equity and inclusivity. You will analyse and interrogate concepts of gifted and talented, at risk, high support needs, disabilities, impairments, learning difficulties.
- Enrolled in Program ED706
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.