In this course, you will develop specialised knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Business curriculum. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners. You will explore and evaluate a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within Business.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and a Legal Studies or Business Teaching area
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.