In this course you will develop specialised knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Science Curriculum in your subject area. This course extends your knowledge of Science teaching using principles of problem-based learning, project-based learning, experiential learning and experimental investigation. You will learn how to design lessons, units and work programs for Years 11 and 12 Science. You will explore a range of pedagogy, assessment, and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for your students.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and two from Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Physics, Marine Science, Psychology or Science Teaching areas
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.