This course provides you with specialised knowledge of a range of ways people learn, human development, psychology of learning and an understanding of learning settings as socio-historically and culturally situated. You will research, analyse and interpret the theories that inform what is known about learning and the forms of knowledge valued by such theories. You will evaluate the interplay of theory and practices that enable quality learning.
- Enrolled in Program ED706
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.