This course focuses on the dynamic nature of curriculum, pedagogy and assessment for learning principles in the context of secondary schooling. The theory and practice of assessment is interrogated through research projects, including how to design intellectually challenging, authentic, credible, safe and engaging processes of assessment of, for and as learning for students. You will then apply specialised knowledge and skills to design, create and justify assessment artefacts, teaching and learning activities, formative and summative assessment and assessment criteria.
- Enrolled in Program ED706
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5, Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.