Your analysis of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics (Prep to Year 3) during this course will lead to research and evaluation of current pedagogical approaches for the delivery of this curriculum. You will analyse and apply a range of learning theories and teaching strategies (including play-based and inquiry learning) as well as interpret student thinking and diagnose misconceptions to improve student learning. You will also examine the curriculum linkages with literacy, numeracy and ICT and critically apply your mathematical content knowledge to classroom scenarios.
- Enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.